Saturday, January 16, 2010

Spiral Knights

A long, long time ago, I accepted an invite from one of my favourite game makers, Three Rings, to playtest a game in development. For several hours I ran around as a cute little knight character squashing jellies and running away from bronze giants, then filled out a little survey form, and heard nothing more.

Today I stumbled across the game again - but this time in more open testing! I'm currently waiting in the queue to log in (because it seems only a certain number of people are allowed on at a time) but I think my readership is low enough that I can afford to share ;) So go check out Spiral Knights - it's java based so you'll have to download a client, but from the screenshots and promo videos it looks like it's developed hugely from the limited 4-5 level demo I played all that time ago (and even then it was incredibly smooth and gorgeous).

Oh - did I forget to mention? It's free!

No comments:

Post a Comment