Monday, January 4, 2010

Ok ok a real post. I've been making stuff!

I had a tremendous time over the holidays making things for Whirled, mainly furniture for the Kawaii theme including some trees that I'm quite happy with (one had 70 purchases in the first 24 hours so I guess I'm not the only one!).

I also made a backdrop that I'm very proud of, because despite my allergy to coding I sat down and played with Actionscript long enough to code some randomly generated clouds. They are very relaxing to watch, and the result is much smoother and less laggy than anything you could do with normal animation.

You can view the room here:

Launch the full version of Whirled



And if you want to play with Actionscript, you can see the code I used here (because I did have to ask for some help to get it working! but happily I got most of it done on my own).

No comments:

Post a Comment