Saturday, December 13, 2008

Goddammit Trowzers, check your Facebook

One thing you should know about me - I'm a really, really slack Facebook person. I'm fully aware I have a lot of pending friend requests (stop emailing me about it!). My facebook page has probably been sucked into a black hole formed from a congealing mass of green patch requests. But I still haven't logged on for months. So this news is strangely disturbing - what if someone is suing me via Facebook?

Is it really possible someone will one day log in to see "Pick the Serial Killer", "Add this Application", "By the way your appeal was unsuccessful...". And how would they handle someone with a private profile? "Hey, are you really Tom Jones born in 1982 or some other Tom Jones? See I'd really like to send you these divorce papers..."


(Dood, I friended you like 3 weeks ago, srsly, check it...)

No comments:

Post a Comment