Saturday, December 13, 2008

About this Whirled thing...

I'm probably going to mention Whirled a lot so I guess I should explain what it is...
Whirled is essentially an online game which is based around rooms,chat, discussions and casual games. It's Flash based, which means it runs in your browser without installing software. I've been playing around with it since closed alpha (as I write, Whirled is in open beta) and I've found it a lot of fun, mainly because it's so easy for players to create their own stuff and add it to their rooms, or sell it to other players. And I like the games (which, being Flash games, are usually of the casual Bejewelled/tower defence type game which I enjoy, even though they can turn me into a mouseclick-zombie for hours on end)
So, here is hopefully the first of many Whirdly things I'll share in this blog. It's a room I made a few days ago as a place to put some new physics toys created by another player. Feel free to jump in and throw a few clock parts around :D


Launch the full version of Whirled

No comments:

Post a Comment