Monday, January 12, 2009

Flickr Update Mark II - Begone, ye download limit!


Alas, originally uploaded by trowzers.

I can has direct posting to blogs from flickr? I can?! Well how about that!
I gave my poor little Ixus a workout on the holidays, only to forget to resize them before uploading to flickr and running headlong *smash* into my upload limit.
Methinks a pro account is pending... (Well why not? It costs the same per year as a couple of nice lunches...)
The picture of the poor little cherub above was taken during a jaunt at the local boneyard - the enormous, sprawling acres of the Toowong Memorial Cemetary. The area I walked around mainly dated from the last century, and many graves are extremely rundown with some sad signs of deliberate vandalism such as the statue above. Still, the walk was strangely uplifting - and some of the masonry was spectacular. I think I will probably go for another walk there soon - I certainly couldn't cover all 108 acres on my first visit!

2 comments:

  1. Feeling the jealousy, been wanting to go there for ages. ARRGGHHH!Nice pic by the way, got anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have more pics, but I've been too lazy/busy to crop and alter them the way I want to *sigh* maybe one day soon!

    ReplyDelete